Thursday, November 20, 2014

Springfield Golf and Country Club

How are you assured that you're in a more affluent than average community? You see a golf course - and a privately-owned one, not a municipal one. Such is the case with the Springfield Golf and Country Club.



This is a street view from Old Keene Mill Road. Looks pretty, bucolic, green and... well... like a golf course.

I am not a member. Number one, I don't like golf. Number two, I probably couldn't afford it.



This is the Clubhouse. As a guest of a fanatical golfer friend who is a member, I've eaten here one Friday night. Pretty good food! And thanks to the same friend we were sponsored to obtain the place for my daughter's wedding reception. It was very nice.

I'd like to be able to tell some more stories about this Springfield Thing, but, as I said, I don't golf.

FORE!

Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment